How secure are the proxy solutions you are using at the moment?
Proxy servers are great because they help you conduct multiple online activities without any risk, but did you know there are some which don’t really provide the efficiency you are looking at?
On top of that when you have the right proxy solutions with you, are you actually satisfied when using them for your online activities?
What if you had another solution that can enhance your proxy activities online?
What if you were told that when you access a restricted website you can do it even better with the use of both your proxy and this solution?
If you have reached till here, this means that you’re interested and we would not want to deviate from that.
We have a great solution in hand which can help you answer all the questions being asked above, right from its meaning to how you can get started with it, everything is covered in this article:
Table of Contents:
Let’s get started.
What do you mean by ‘FoxyProxy’?
FoxyPoxy is a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that functions by providing proxy configuration. In simple terms, any proxies that can be configured with a browser is conducted in a simpler manner with this solution. It provides tons of benefits such as auto-switching, event handling, and more.
Interesting Read : How to set up a proxy for Gmail?
FoxyProxy was established in 2006 and today it offers multiple proxy and VPN solutions to cater to user’s online activities better with the solution it provides. It sells VPNs and proxy solutions, which are reliable, quick in action, and simple to get started with. It provides its service to 110+ locations making it accessible to millions of users across the globe.
They also offer a free set of open-source proxy management tools that have projects and can be used to conduct any deep web activities.
Let’s learn about this solution better.
Features of FoxyProxy
As you are aware that FoxyProxy offers VPN and proxy solution, it holds a multiple number of features that can help you to understand the rise of its existence:
1 . You are free to watch any videos you wish to seek from platforms such as Hulu and more. You can also watch all these videos with faster speed without any risk. For sports enthusiasts, you can now bypass any restricted channels or platforms and watch your favourite game anytime.
2. You wish to view a website or application but if they are restricted, you are still allowed to view them without any censorship or geographical location issues
3. You can also stay away from the smartest spies and hackers by encrypting your internet traffic and masking your IP address
4. You even have the ability to change your geographical location with the multiple location lists that’s FoxyProxy has offered
5. You can also check and monitor the ads that you conduct online so that you are aware that the audience you want to connect to no matter the location are being reached out too
6. You are also in for collecting location-sensitive analytics from multiple mobile platforms online
There is more to FoxyProxy, let’s understand it with more depth.
Benefits of FoxyProxy
If you wish to conduct your anonymous surfing while using a browser, it makes sense when you conduct this activity with a secure action such as FoxyProxy. This is a solution that fills in the gap which a secure browser might not have. With FoxyProxy you can easily create rules and patterns that could switch proxies automatically without the help of a URL type.
Interesting Read : How to set up NGINX Reverse Proxy?
In simpler terms, you can use Foxyproxy like this, for each specific website you use to conduct your activity, you can use a specific proxy for the same. As technology is growing, the reliability of using just one secure application isn’t enough. The online world is huge and is being used by multiple similar users like you to conduct various online activities and with the use of a browser, it makes sense to invest in another shielded protection technique that FoxyProxy can help you achieve.
Now that you are aware of the solution better, let’s get you started on it.
How to set up a proxy on FoxyProxy settings via Chrome and Firefox?
1 . Download and install FoxyProxy extension
2. Hit the Options button
3. Click on the proxy option and in the side of the screen, click on Add new proxy
4. Hit the manual proxy configuration
5. Enter the gateway’s host of limeproxies or IP address and port. Then hit the save option
6. Head to the proxy mode and select limeproxies from the drop-down menu listed
7. You can then check your IP address
1 . Download and install FoxyProxy extension
2. Hit the options button and select the Add choice
3. Choose the proxy type whether it is HTTP or SSL
4. Enter the details such as IP, port, username, password and then it the Save option
5. Head to the proxy mode and select the limeproxies from the drop-down menu listed
6. You can then check your IP address
The Bottom Line…
The online world is growing and so are the risks attached to it. Previously what was considered to be secure may not be as accurate as it used to be a few years back which is why making use of the present technology is the better option.
Foxyproxy is one such solution that ensures that while you conduct your online activities, you do have an additional security measure that can help you conduct the activities with better efficiency.
As you were able to see in the article, Foxyproxy is the better solution in this case. Before you can head out and try Foxyproxy with Limeproxies, let’s get a quick summarization of what has been covered in the article:
1 . FoxyPoxy is a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox that functions by providing proxy configuration. In simple terms, any proxies that can be configured with a browser is conducted in a simpler manner with this solution. It provides tons of benefits such as auto-switching, event handling, and more.
2. Features of Foxyproxy are bypass restricted websites, collect location analytics and more
3. To set up a proxy on Foxyproxy, we learned that we can do it via Chrome and Firefox
So what are your views on FoxyProxy? When are you planning to try it out?